How You Can Help
Financial troubles can affect people of all ages, ethnic backgrounds, and all social and economic classes–it is truly an equal opportunity problem! That’s why people from every walk of life are partnering with CCCS of Orange County to improve their financial well-being through our education, counseling, and intervention programs. Every day, someone’s life changes for the better because of the help they receive from CCCS.
Debt Affects Every Aspect of Life
- 64% of married couple argue with their spouse about money.
- 54% of divorcing couples cite financial problems as the primary cause for divorce.
- Over 150,000 Orange County families are enduring financial hardship at any given time.
- Personal bankruptcies are at an all-time high.
Children and Young Adults
- 73% of high school seniors cannot pass a basic financial quiz.
- More college students drop out of college for financial reasons than for academic reasons.
- 40% of college graduates finish school with unmanageable debt.
CCCS-OC is committed to providing educational programs that give people the tools they need to create financial health at every stage in their lives. Our workshops and seminars have helped thousands of Orange County residents, and we’re dedicated to expanding our educational outreach to include more people every year. This is why we need your help.
How You Can Help
We’re inviting you to take “A Walk in Their Shoes,” to learn more about CCCS’s clients and how you can be a part of our life-changing programs. During our 60-minute presentation you’ll hear from CCCS clients who have repaid tens of thousands of dollars in debt and have gone on to create stability and health in their financial lives. You’ll also learn more about how you and/or your company can become an important contributor to the continuing success of CCCS’ programs.