Credit Report Review Service
Did you know that up to 79% of credit reports contain errors, and can cost you valuable points in your credit score?
Did you know that in today’s tight lending environment, a few points can make or break your application for credit?
Did you know problems in your credit score can prevent you from getting an apartment, insurance, utilities, and even a job?
Misinformation about how to improve your credit score is everywhere, but we can help! Our Credit Report Review service provides:
- A confidential one-on-one session with a Certified Consumer Credit Counselor
- A line-by-line interpretation of your personal credit report that will demystify all the codes and numbers
- Help to zero in on mistakes that may be costing you valuable points in your credit score
- Guidance on how to effectively dispute errors
- Advice on easy steps you can legally take to improve your credit score in the quickest and most efficient way
You can choose to focus on just one report and score as a starting point, or you can look at all three bureaus and scores for a complete picture. Either way, you will leave the session empowered to take control of your credit score rather than have your score control your life.
|TYPE OF REPORT||INDIVIDUAL COST||JOINT (MARRIED COUPLE) COST|
|Counseling session with Experian credit report and score||$50||$55|
|Counseling session with 3-in-1 tri-merge report with all three bureaus’ credit information and scores (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion)||$65||$70|