When your financial health is at stake, you don’t want to trust it to just anyone. So, let us take a moment to tell you about the affiliations that speak volumes about our credibility.
- Both federal and state governments recognize CCCS as a non-profit agency.
- We can make payment arrangements directly with the IRS on your behalf.
- We are members of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) which guarantees agency accreditation, counselor certification, financial integrity, and other core policies that ensure quality service to all our clients.
- CCCS is accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Services for Families and Children (COA).
- We are certified by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) as an approved housing counseling agency and have specially trained counselors dealing with housing problems and homeowner education.